Sunday 2 March 2014

First Drop Cafe (Redfern)

On Sat 1 Mar, 2014
First Drop Cafe
It's always great to catch up with old friends at brunch! Finding out how they are doing nowadays with the smell of a nice cup of coffee in our hands, what more can we ask for a Saturday morning?

We had been to the First Drop before, and the food was as how I remembered it last time, simply awesome!

Mediterranean Brunch
The cafe was really busy on the Saturday morning, a sign of a good cafe! I ordered the Homemade beans, the taste was great, a full meal for brunch, I polished it everything on my plate.

There are a few different choices on the menu which I will definitely give it a go the next time around. The scrambled eggs also look so delicious!





Homemade Beans
From Paris with Love
Special
Overall, here is my opinion for this cafe...
Cafe: 8 / 10; Services: 6 / 10; Coffee: 8 / 10; Food: 9 / 10
Comments: Another great little cafe, definitely a cafe that is worth another visit! The only faults I have with this cafe is that the coffee was a bit slow. I ordered the coffee with the meal, but the coffee came after the meal, which I think that is a bit slow.

First Drop Cafe
Address: 69 Baptist Street, Redfern
Opening Hours: Mon - Sat 07:00 - 17:00 / Sun closed

Website: Link


No comments:

Post a Comment